The Gre3n Fitness Partner program, launched April 2018, is an initiative designed to give like-minded businesses in the fitness industry the opportunity to increase the value they can offer their clients through education and making healthy options even more accessible via special members pricing on select products at gre3n.
What the Gre3n Fitness Partner Program Includes
Members of the Gre3n Fitness Partner programs will be able to offer all of their member’s special monthly offers and discounts from Gre3n upon presentation of suitable ID.
Members will also get monthly updates on new fitness related products, exclusive partner promotions and events to share with their members.
How to Apply
The Gre3n Fitness Partner program is open to any gym owner, fitness instructor or personal trainer located in Christchurch and Nelson. To become part of the program individuals and businesses must complete a simple application form detailing general business information, the services they offer and any current partnerships in place with other businesses.
Following the completion of the application Gre3ns owners will review the information to ensure there are no conflicts of interests for either party. This process takes 3-5 working days to complete.
All successful applications will then be notified and will be asked to accept our terms and conditions and to work with our gre3n team to develop a fitness passport for their members to show gre3n staff to claim their discount or benefits. If a business or trainer already has an app, membership card or key ring that clearly identifies someone is a member or subscribes to their services then this can be used instead of a fitness passport.
Upon the applicant and gre3n agreeing on the form of identification for the applicant’s members, gre3n will supply a blurb and logo for the applicant to put either in a closed group or a newsletter detailing the benefits the applicant’s members can expect from gre3n upon presentation of the agreed ID.
Every month Gre3n will supply all Gre3n Fitness Partners with tiles, information and promotional material to share with their members. It is up to the business how much or little they share.
- Catalyst Fitness
- Edee Harris Fitness
- F45 Training Richmond
- H&A Health and Fitness
- Sarah Phipps Personal Training
- Supernova Fitness
- 9Round Ferrymead
- Anytime Fitness
- Female Federation
- F45 Christchurch City
- F45 Ferrymead
- F45 Riccarton
- Hale Compound Conditioning
- Iron Hood Fitness
- Les Mills Christchurch
- Libby Searle Personal Trainer
- Liberate Pole Fitness
- Lisa Edwards Personal Trainer
- Margarita Dukaleva Fitness
- Plus64 Fitness
- Supernova Fitness
- The Body Consultants
Fitness Partner Terms & Conditions
- Gre3n Fitness Partner benefits are only available for approved business and members who consume their products and services.
- Information pertaining to Gre3n Fitness Partner promotions and benefits may only be shared internally with approved partners members either via closed social media channels, written communications or onsite posters and printed material.
- Any public social media posts or publications containing Gre3n’s name, logo or general information is to be approved by Gre3n before being released. Likewise, Gre3n will seek permission from businesses if they wish to share, mention or promote the company via any of their marketing channels.
- Gre3n Fitness Partners and Gre3n must agree on a formal way for people to identify they are eligible to receive and redeem Gre3n Fitness Partner promotions and benefits.
- Discount and offers will only be honoured upon presentation of a Fitness Passport or the agreed member identification key upon ordering of food and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer including existing loyalty programs and promotional vouchers.
- Gre3n Superfood and Juice Bar also reserves the right to alter or terminate the Gre3n Fitness Partner Program at any time.